transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireSypris Solutions, Inc. today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.02 (two cents) per share on May 8, 2012. The dividend is unchanged from the previous quarterly dividend and will be payable on July 10, 2012 to shareholders of record as of June 20, 2012. Sypris Solutions currently has 20.2 million shares outstanding.
transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireDucommun Incorporated today announced that management will participate in the following events for institutional investors in May and June:
transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireHardinge Inc. , a leading international provider of advanced metal-cutting solutions, reported financial results for its first quarter 2012.
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WireAeroVironment, Inc. today announced a realignment of its senior management team to support its growth plans. The company promoted Senior Vice President and UAS General Manager Tom Herring to the newly established position of chief operating officer. Herring will focus on the planning and execution of the company’s annual operating plan and on operational excellence.
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WireAllied Pilots Association:
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WireAvolon, the international aircraft leasing group, today announces that it has acquired two Airbus A321 aircraft which will be delivered new to US Airways this year. The aircraft will be leased to and operated by US Airways, the operator of the world’s largest fleet of Airbus aircraft.
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WireApriso, a leading provider of manufacturing software solutions, today announced record revenue for the first quarter, the largest quarter in company history. Asia Pacific expansion led the company, with revenue increasing by 34 percent on a year-over-year basis, also a record revenue quarter for the region. Software license and professional services activity was focused within the Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Goods, High Tech and Industrial Equipment industries.
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WireTBI Airport Management, Inc. (TBI) announced today their selection by the City of Atlanta Department of Aviation to manage both Concourse E and the new Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal, set to open on May 16, 2012. The terms of the agreement call for an initial term of five years with a three year option. TBI has had operations in Atlanta for over 30 years and has managed Concourse E on behalf of the City of Atlanta since its opening in 1994. The addition of new management responsibilities for the new International Terminal Complex represents an increase in TBI footprint in Atlanta by adding 1.2 million square feet of space. Commenting on the new contract, Louis Miller, General Manager of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport said: “We are happy to continue and now expand our longstanding relationship with TBI. They have been a close business partner for years and we look forward to their support in ensuring Atlanta remains well positioned as a global gateway for the U.S.”
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par PRNewswire
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WireEconomic growth is expected to continue in the United States throughout the remainder of 2012, say the nation's purchasing and supply executives in their spring 2012 Semiannual Economic Forecast. Expectations for the remainder of 2012 continue to be positive in both the manufacturing and non-manufacturing sectors.
- 18/02Le premier Boeing 787-10 sort d'usine (photos)
- 17/02 Sonaca Aircraft procède aux tests de certification du Sonaca 200
- 16/02 Aigle Azur ouvre une liaison entre Bordeaux et Alger
- 16/02 Air India reçoit son premier Airbus A320neo
- 15/02Air Transat : livrée spéciale pour ses 30 ans (photos)
- 15/02 Air Canada met l’accent sur Montréal depuis la France
- 13/02 OneWorld fête ses 18 ans
- 11/02Premier vol de l'Airbus A350 Air Caraïbes (photos)
- 10/02 Air Canada dévoile sa nouvelle livrée
- 10/02 Air Transat fête ses 30 ans
- 08/02Un A380 au musée du Bourget et un autre au musée de Toulouse.
- 06/02 Qatar Airways lance le vol le plus long au monde
- 02/02 Air Madagascar à la recherche d'un partenaire
- 01/02 Premier vol d'un ATR propulsé par du biocarburant
- 27/01Air Caraïbes : J-35 pour l'A350
- 26/01 Aigle Azur lance un Paris-Beyrouth
- 24/01 XL Airways ouvre une liaison Toulouse-La Réunion
- 24/01 EasyJet s'allie à Monacair pour la liaison Nice-Monaco-Nice
- 23/01 ATR : résultats de l'année 2016
- 20/01 Air Austral pourra desservir ponctuellement les Etats-Unis depuis l'Europe
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012