Dépêches

Omniflight Helicopters, Inc.’s Native Air Division to Donate Nearly $15,000 from Flight for the Cure Fundraising Program Benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure®

Dépèche transmise le 4 mai 2009 par Business Wire

Omniflight Helicopters, Inc.’s Native Air Division to Donate Nearly $15,000 from Flight for the Cure Fundraising Program Benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure®

Omniflight Helicopters, Inc.’s Native Air Division to Donate Nearly $15,000 from Flight for the Cure Fundraising Program Benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure®

--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Native Air:

WHO:

 

Native Air (a division of one of the nation’s leading air medical services provider, Omniflight Helicopters, Inc.), which provides air medical services throughout Arizona from its 13 bases in Mesa, Chandler, Casa Grande, Buckeye, Lake Havasu, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Show Low, Payson, Globe, Kearny and Deer Valley, where it employs about 250 statewide. For more information, visit www.omniflight.com/nativeair.

 

 

WHAT:

DONATION EVENT

In December 2008, Native Air announced the introduction of its Flight for the Cure fundraising program to benefit the Phoenix Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. Under the Flight for the Cure program, Native Air stated it would donate $10 for each air medical transport it completed throughout Arizona during the months of December 2008, January 2009 and February 2009 to the Phoenix Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. During this time, Native Air raised nearly $15,000 for this organization.

 
The pink check will be presented to Susan G. Komen representative Allison Levin, manager of special events and volunteers by Rob Campion, director of business development for Omniflight/Native Air at this special event.
 

During the three-month program, all Native Air aircraft donned pink breast cancer decals. Several aircraft with the decals will be at the check presentation event, some of which will perform fly-overs. In addition, a local pink ground ambulance will be on hand to show support for this important cause.

 

WHEN:

FRIDAY, MAY 8, 2009 -- 11:00 AM

CHECK PRESENTATION AND MEDICAL AIRCRAFT FLY-OVER

 

WHERE:

Native Air Maintenance Facility at the Williams Gateway Airport
6229 Sossaman Rd. Bldg. 32
Mesa, AZ 85212
Contact phone #: 575-496-8385
 

OTHER

INFO:

75 percent of the funds raised in Arizona remain in the local marketplace while the remaining 25 percent is earmarked for Susan G. Komen for the Cure Award and Research Grant Programs. Native Air and all its employees were proud to benefit an organization whose mission is one that so many can relate to.

 

 

Business Wire

Les plus belles photos d'avions
Airbus A319-111 (G-EZBT) Airbus A319-111 (G-EZAP) Airbus A320-214 (EI-CVA) Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner (ET-ATK) Airbus A321-231 (G-OZBH) Boeing 737-8AS (EI-DHY)