Dépèche transmise le 27 avril 2012 par Business Wire
STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
“For Apollo, the onboard experience is a vital part of our complete product offering to our customers. We have a long partnership with SAS and it was the combination of price, quality and time table that SAS can offer us were the deciding factors”
Swedish travel operator Apollo has signed a record-sized deal with SAS (STO:SAS)(OSE:SASNOK) worth 920 million Swedish kronor. The agreement includes 4000 flights from 16 Scandinavian cities to more than 20 destinations in Europe and Northern Africa.
Apollo and SAS’ partnership has been extended as Apollo will contract Scandinavian Airlines for 4000 flights this summer beyond its own airline Novair. According to Apollo, it was SAS’ awarded punctuality and high service level, which has resulted in an all-time high customer satisfaction, that were the deciding factors when signing the contract.
“For Apollo, the onboard experience is a vital part of our complete product offering to our customers. We have a long partnership with SAS and it was the combination of price, quality and time table that SAS can offer us were the deciding factors,” says Mats Dahlquist, COO, Kuoni Nordic.
“We are very pleased to be awarded this record-sized contract and be able to offer Apollo new opportunities, including direct flights to several new Scandinavian destinations. We also appreciate that they value our world-class punctuality, which means Apollo can offer its travelers maximum time at their destinations when going on well-deserved holidays,” says Annelie Nässén, Vice President Leisure Sales SAS.
SAS Group Investor Relations
SAS discloses this information pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was provided for publication on 27 April 2012, at 11.00 a.m. CET.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
- 04/12 Jetairfly reçoit son dreamliner
- 03/12 Air Seychelles et Air Asia X veulent revenir en France
- 29/11 American Airlines et UsAirways : fusion le 09 décembre 2013.
- 20/11Premier vol pour le troisième Boeing 787-9
- 19/11 Dubaï 2013 : Bombardier augmente la capacité du Q400 NextGen
- 18/11 Dubaï 2013 : Entente entre Bombardier et Air Côte d'Ivoire pour des Q400 NextGen
- 18/11Aigle Azur : Paris Orly - Pékin, premier vol le 28 juin 2014
- 18/11 Dubaï 2013 : Libyan Wings s'engage pour 4 Airbus A350 et 3 Airbus A320neo
- 17/11 Dubaï 2013 : Flydubaï s'engage pour 111 Boeing 737
- 17/11 Dubai 2013 : Qatar Airways commande des Airbus A330 Freighter
- 17/11Dubai 2013 : Etihad prend des A350, des A320neo et un A330F
- 17/11Dubaï 2013 : 50 A380 de plus pour Emirates !
- 17/11Dubai 2013 : Le Boeing 777X rafle la mise auprès d'Emirates et Qatar Airways
- 17/11Dubai 2013 : Etihad commande des 777X et lance le 777-8X
- 16/11 Premier Boeing 777-300ER pour Ethiopian Airlines
- 15/11 Jet Airways à la conquête des voyageurs français
- 13/11 Qatar Airways Cargo annonce 4 nouvelles routes dont Paris
- 08/11le second Boeing 787-9 s'envole (photos)
- 06/11 25 ème Boeing 737-800 pour Air Europa
- 06/11 Lion Air reçoit son 100 ème Boeing 737 Next-Generation
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012