Dépèche transmise le 27 avril 2012 par Business Wire
STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
“For Apollo, the onboard experience is a vital part of our complete product offering to our customers. We have a long partnership with SAS and it was the combination of price, quality and time table that SAS can offer us were the deciding factors”
Swedish travel operator Apollo has signed a record-sized deal with SAS (STO:SAS)(OSE:SASNOK) worth 920 million Swedish kronor. The agreement includes 4000 flights from 16 Scandinavian cities to more than 20 destinations in Europe and Northern Africa.
Apollo and SAS’ partnership has been extended as Apollo will contract Scandinavian Airlines for 4000 flights this summer beyond its own airline Novair. According to Apollo, it was SAS’ awarded punctuality and high service level, which has resulted in an all-time high customer satisfaction, that were the deciding factors when signing the contract.
“For Apollo, the onboard experience is a vital part of our complete product offering to our customers. We have a long partnership with SAS and it was the combination of price, quality and time table that SAS can offer us were the deciding factors,” says Mats Dahlquist, COO, Kuoni Nordic.
“We are very pleased to be awarded this record-sized contract and be able to offer Apollo new opportunities, including direct flights to several new Scandinavian destinations. We also appreciate that they value our world-class punctuality, which means Apollo can offer its travelers maximum time at their destinations when going on well-deserved holidays,” says Annelie Nässén, Vice President Leisure Sales SAS.
SAS Group Investor Relations
SAS discloses this information pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was provided for publication on 27 April 2012, at 11.00 a.m. CET.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
- 22/10 Frontier Airlines reçoit son premier A320neo
- 21/10 Delta dévoile ses nouveaux uniformes
- 19/10 WOW air : deux vols par jours à Paris
- 14/10 Philippine Airlines signe pour 12 Q400 à capacité accrue
- 14/10Airbus livre son 10000e appareil !
- 12/10 ATR : nouveau Président Exécutif
- 11/10 Le Bombardier CS300 reçoit sa validation de type de l'EASA
- 11/10 Premier A320neo pour les USA
- 08/10 Boeing : grosse commande de Qatar Airways
- 06/10 Finnair fête l'anniversaire de son A350
- 06/10 French blue ira à la Réunion
- 05/10Dassault livre son premier Falcon 8X (photos)
- 03/10Le 747 quitte la flotte de Cathay Pacific
- 30/09 China Airlines reçoit son premier A350
- 29/09 Jet Airways change ses horaires pour Paris
- 29/09 Bombardier : début des tests du CS300 avec AirBaltic
- 28/09 RwandAir reçoit son premier A330
- 28/09 Air Canada lance une liaison Marseille-Montréal
- 28/09 Kate, commandant de bord à 26 ans
- 27/09Un avion électrique, oui mais de voltige.
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012