Dépèche transmise le 11 avril 2012 par Business Wire
Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated Prices Initial Public Offering
PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated (“Erickson”)(Nasdaq:EAC) announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 4,800,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $8.00 per share. The common stock is expected to begin trading on the NASDAQ Global Market today under the ticker symbol “EAC.”
Erickson expects to receive net proceeds, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by Erickson, of approximately $32 million. Erickson intends to use the net proceeds to pay down indebtedness under its revolving credit facility.
In addition, Erickson has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 720,000 shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. and Lazard Capital Markets LLC are acting as joint book-running managers, with D.A. Davidson & Co. and Wedbush Securities Inc. acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering of these securities will be made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Attention: Prospectus Department, One South Street, 15th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202, by telephone at +1 443-224-1988 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, from Oppenheimer & Co., Inc., Attention: Syndicate Prospectus Department, 85 Broad Street, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10004, by telephone at +1 212-667-8563 or by email at EquityProspectus@opco.com, and from Lazard Capital Markets LLC, Attention: Syndicate, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 60th Floor, New York, NY 10020 or by telephone at +1 800-542-0970.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Erickson specializes in the operation and manufacture of the Erickson S-64 Aircrane (the “Aircrane”), a versatile and powerful heavy-lift helicopter. The Aircrane has a lift capacity of up to 25,000 pounds and is the only commercial aircraft built specifically as a flying crane without a fuselage for internal loads. The Aircrane is also the only commercial heavy-lift helicopter with a rear load-facing cockpit, combining an unobstructed view and complete aircraft control for precision lift and load placement capabilities. Erickson owns and operates a fleet of 17 Aircranes, which are used to support a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide across a broad range of aerial services, including firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. Erickson also manufactures Aircranes and related components for sale to government and commercial customers and provides aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the Aircrane and other aircraft. Founded in 1971, Erickson is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause actual performance or results to differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by the forward-looking statements. You can identify forward-looking statements by words such as “believe,” “may,” “estimate,” “continue,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “plan,” “expect,” “predict,” “potential,” and similar expressions in connection with trading, use of proceeds, and capital-raising activities. Important factors that could cause such differences include, but are not limited to, Erickson’s safety record, compliance with debt obligations, competition, ability to accurately forecast revenues, convert backlog into revenues, and appropriately plan expenses, worldwide economic conditions (including conditions in Greece and Italy), government regulation, ability to attract and retain key personnel, effectively manage growth, keep pace with changes in technology, successfully enter new markets, manage international expansion, expand and diversify its customer base, expand and market manufacturing and maintenance, repair and overhaul services, and successfully manage any future acquisitions, and other risks and uncertainties more fully described under the heading “Risk Factors” in the prospectus forming part of the registration statement Erickson has filed with the SEC.
You should not place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements. Erickson assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect actual results, changes in assumptions, or changes in other factors affecting forward-looking information, except to the extent required by applicable laws.
- 27/11Airbus baptise son premier A380 au nom de Jacques Rosay
- 25/11Eva Air finalise sa plus importante commande
- 24/11L'Airbus A320neo obtient sa certification de type
- 18/11 Bombardier : Le CSeries CS100 a terminé son programme d'essais en vol
- 18/11 Crash dans le Sinaï : Moscou reconnait qu'il s'agit d'un attentat
- 17/11 Easyjet commande 36 Airbus supplémentaires
- 17/11 TAP Portugal commande 53 Airbus
- 15/11 EL AL Israel commande des Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- 15/11KLM reçoit son premier Boeing 787 (photos)
- 13/11 Ryanair reçoit son 375ème Boeing 737-800
- 11/11 Dubaï Airshow 2015 : Vietjet commande 30 Airbus A321 supplémentaires
- 11/11Mitsubishi : Un premier vol réussi pour le MRJ
- 10/11 Air Baltic sera la compagnie de lancement du Bombardier CS300
- 09/11Dubaï Airshow 2015 : Emirates présente son Airbus A380 à 615 sièges
- 09/11 Dubaï Airshow 2015 : Jet Airways commande 75 Boeing 737 MAX
- 08/11 Air New Zealand commande 15 ATR 72-600 supplémentaires
- 07/11 Le Trent XWB 97 débute ses essais en vol
- 04/11 L'Airbus A400M complète avec succès ses tests sur piste en Herbe (vidéo)
- 03/11Le Comac C919 fait son roll out (photos)
- 01/11Bienvenue à bord de l'Airbus A350 Finnair (photos et vidéos)
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012