transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WireParabel Inc. and its operating company PA LLC, a global provider of micro-crop technology and solutions that produce new, economical sources of feed, food, and fuel, today announced that it has finalized a restated Master Framework Agreement with CECEP—Chongquing Industry Co., Ltd. (An absolute holding subsidiary of China Energy Conservation and Environment Protection Group) for the implementation of its technology in China as well as around the world, to include the eventual joint completion of ten 5,000-hectare commercial-scale units.
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WireIntelsat S.A., the world’s leading provider of satellite services, today reported financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2012.
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WireOn Wednesday, May 9th, the Brookings Institution Metropolitan Policy Program will release a new report which charts manufacturing trends over the last decade in all 366 U.S. metropolitan areas.
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WireRegulatory News:
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WirePower Conversion Intelligent Motion (PCIM)--ON Semiconductor , a premier supplier of high performance silicon solutions for energy efficient electronics, is demonstrating its Intelligent Power Modules (IPM) at this year’s PCIM show in Europe. Experts will be on hand at the company’s booth to discuss its technology, design support and manufacturing capabilities.
transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business WirePower Conversion Intelligent Motion (PCIM) – ON Semiconductor , a premier supplier of high performance silicon solutions for energy efficient electronics, today introduced a new series of Field Stop Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBTs) targeted at industrial motor control and consumer products. The NGTB15N120, NGTB20N120 and NGTB25N120 enable high performance power conversion solutions for a wide range of demanding applications, including induction cook tops, rice cookers and other small kitchen appliances.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireThe Advanced Biofuels Association, the Algal Biomass Organization, Airlines for America, the Biotechnology Industry Organization, and the National Farm Bureau Federation today wrote leaders of the House and Senate Armed Services Committees and Appropriations Defense Subcommittees, asking them to support the Department of Defense’s (DoD) commitment to accelerate production of American-made, advanced, “drop-in” biofuels for use in military jets, ships, and vehicles.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireCVD Equipment Corporation announced today that it has received a Multi-Million dollar order from a major aerospace components manufacturer to design a custom Chemical Vapor Deposition System scale up solution for their next generation of composite products.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireGrupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico, S.A.B. de C.V. (“the Company” or “GAP”) announced today preliminary terminal passenger traffic figures for the month of April 2012 compared to traffic figures for April 2011.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireErickson Air-Crane Incorporated (“Erickson” or the “Company”), a leading operator and manufacturer of the powerful heavy-lift helicopter, the Erickson S-64 Aircrane, today announced that the Company’s president and chief executive officer, Mr. Udo Rieder, and senior vice president and chief financial officer, Mr. Charles Ryan will present at the Oppenheimer 7th Annual Industrials Conference on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- 20/01 Air Austral pourra desservir ponctuellement les Etats-Unis depuis l'Europe
- 20/01 Japan Air Commuter reçoit son premier ATR
- 18/01 Avianca Argentina reçoit son premier ATR 72-600
- 18/01 Finnair ouvre une liaison directe entre Paris et la Laponie
- 17/01 Flynas commande 80 Airbus A320
- 16/01Crash d'un Boeing 747 cargo
- 15/01 Le Boeing 787-9 d'Oman Air ira à Paris
- 15/01 Qatar Airways : nouveau salon à Paris (photos) et liaison à Nice
- 11/01 Le B787-9 d'American Airlines à Paris
- 11/01 Iran Air reçoit son premier A321
- 11/01Airbus : résultats 2016
- 07/01 American Airlines : la ligne Paris-Philadelphie a 25 ans
- 06/01Boeing : résultats 2016
- 01/01Retour en images sur l'année 2016 (deuxième partie)
- 30/12Retour en images sur l'année 2016 (première partie)
- 22/12Airbus : un joli cadeau avant noël
- 22/12 Lufthansa reçoit son premier A350
- 16/12 ANA reçoit son premier Airbus A320neo
- 16/12 L'Airbus A321neo équipé de moteurs P&W obtient sa Certification de Type
- 15/12 ATR : premier ATR 72-600 pour Air Caraïbes
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012