transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireDigital Angel , an advanced technology company in the field of animal identification and emergency identification solutions, announced today that it plans to issue its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2008 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2008, on Thursday, March 12, 2009, at approximately 8:00 a.m. ET. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 10:00 a.m. ET that same day. Interested participants should call (866) 393-5807 within the United States and Canada, or (706) 679-2276 internationally. Please use passcode 88702471.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireThe Open Geospatial Consortium Inc. (OGC(R)) will launch the second phase of an Interoperability Experiment on ocean science interoperability at a meeting on March 20, 2009. The initiators of the experiment seek participation by other organizations interested in interoperability among information systems used in ocean research.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireAdacel today announced that the company has been awarded a series of European contracts for Air Traffic Control (ATC) simulation training systems and support valued at more than C$12.5 million.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireResearch and Markets has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "U.S. Airport Security Screening Markets" to their offering.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireAtlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. , a leading provider of global air cargo assets and services, today announced that Edward J. McGarvey has joined the Company as Vice President, Treasurer. Mr. McGarvey comes to AAWW from HSH Nordbank, where he was Senior Vice President, Head of Aviation Americas, responsible for finance and business development for the bank’s aviation finance unit.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireKansas City Southern Senior Vice President Intermodal & Automotive, Brian Bowers, will address the JP Morgan Aviation & Transportation Conference at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 11, 2009.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireCPI Aerostructures, Inc. today announced that its President & CEO, Edward Fred, will be addressing institutional investors at the 10th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 8:00 am PDT / 11:00 am EDT, at Palm Casino Resort, in Las Vegas.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireElectronic Sensor Technology , a leading provider of innovative homeland security, environmental and healthcare solutions, announced the receipt of an order for 3 units of Model 4300 zNose® instruments from Security Pro., USA for the monitoring of environmental odors for a petroleum and oil exploration company.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireReportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue.
- 20/04 Airbus livre le premier A321neo (photos)
- 19/04Les premières sections du Beluga XL arrivent à Toulouse (photos)
- 14/04Le Boeing 737 Max 9 effectue son premier vol
- 11/04Bilan positif pour Aero Expo Friedrichshafen 2017
- 07/04 Lufthansa a inauguré sa nouvelle ligne Bordeaux-Francfort
- 07/04 French blue recrute des PNC
- 05/04 Air Madagascar et Air Austral signent un protocole d'accord
- 01/04Le Boeing 787-10 effectue son premier vol (photos)
- 31/03Premier vol de l'A319neo (photos)
- 30/03 XL Airways volera vers les Antilles depuis 7 villes de Province dès l'hiver 2017-2018
- 30/03 Air Caraïbes reçoit son second Airbus A350
- 23/03 Le Boeing 737 MAX 8 obtient sa certification de la FAA
- 22/03Métier : PNC chez Aigle Azur
- 13/03 Le Breitling DC-3 a entamé son grand tour du monde
- 13/03 Le nouveau transporteur sud-coréen KAIR Airlines commande huit A320
- 13/03 Les CSeries, chouchous des passagers de Swiss
- 11/03 Iran Air reçoit son premier Airbus A330
- 11/03 Cathay Pacific augmente ses fréquences entre Paris et Hong Kong
- 09/03 Boeing présente son premier 737 MAX 9 (photos)
- 03/03 L'A321neo équipé des moteurs LEAP-1A de CFM obtient sa Certification de Type
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012