transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireDigital Angel , an advanced technology company in the field of animal identification and emergency identification solutions, announced today that it plans to issue its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2008 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2008, on Thursday, March 12, 2009, at approximately 8:00 a.m. ET. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 10:00 a.m. ET that same day. Interested participants should call (866) 393-5807 within the United States and Canada, or (706) 679-2276 internationally. Please use passcode 88702471.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireThe Open Geospatial Consortium Inc. (OGC(R)) will launch the second phase of an Interoperability Experiment on ocean science interoperability at a meeting on March 20, 2009. The initiators of the experiment seek participation by other organizations interested in interoperability among information systems used in ocean research.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireAdacel today announced that the company has been awarded a series of European contracts for Air Traffic Control (ATC) simulation training systems and support valued at more than C$12.5 million.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireResearch and Markets has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "U.S. Airport Security Screening Markets" to their offering.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireAtlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. , a leading provider of global air cargo assets and services, today announced that Edward J. McGarvey has joined the Company as Vice President, Treasurer. Mr. McGarvey comes to AAWW from HSH Nordbank, where he was Senior Vice President, Head of Aviation Americas, responsible for finance and business development for the bank’s aviation finance unit.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireKansas City Southern Senior Vice President Intermodal & Automotive, Brian Bowers, will address the JP Morgan Aviation & Transportation Conference at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 11, 2009.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireCPI Aerostructures, Inc. today announced that its President & CEO, Edward Fred, will be addressing institutional investors at the 10th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 8:00 am PDT / 11:00 am EDT, at Palm Casino Resort, in Las Vegas.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireElectronic Sensor Technology , a leading provider of innovative homeland security, environmental and healthcare solutions, announced the receipt of an order for 3 units of Model 4300 zNose® instruments from Security Pro., USA for the monitoring of environmental odors for a petroleum and oil exploration company.
transmise le 5 mars 2009 par Business WireReportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue.
- 22/03Métier : PNC chez Aigle Azur
- 13/03 Le Breitling DC-3 a entamé son grand tour du monde
- 13/03 Le nouveau transporteur sud-coréen KAIR Airlines commande huit A320
- 13/03 Les CSeries, chouchous des passagers de Swiss
- 11/03 Iran Air reçoit son premier Airbus A330
- 11/03 Cathay Pacific augmente ses fréquences entre Paris et Hong Kong
- 09/03 Boeing présente son premier 737 MAX 9 (photos)
- 03/03 L'A321neo équipé des moteurs LEAP-1A de CFM obtient sa Certification de Type
- 02/03Bienvenue à bord de l'A350 d'Air Caraïbes (photos et vidéos)
- 01/03 Air Caraïbes reçoit son premier Airbus A350
- 27/02 Air Austral propose le paiement en plusieurs fois sans frais
- 25/02 Safran crée un centre d'excellence en maintenance et réparation
- 25/02Brussels Airlines dévoile son avion "Amare"
- 25/02 Korean Air reçoit son premier 787-9
- 22/02L'A320 fête ses 30 ans
- 18/02Le premier Boeing 787-10 sort d'usine (photos)
- 17/02 Sonaca Aircraft procède aux tests de certification du Sonaca 200
- 16/02 Aigle Azur ouvre une liaison entre Bordeaux et Alger
- 16/02 Air India reçoit son premier Airbus A320neo
- 15/02Air Transat : livrée spéciale pour ses 30 ans (photos)
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012