Devenir pilote après école de commerce

Créer un nouveau sujet Répondre à ce sujet Ajouter ce sujet à mes sujets favoris

Auteur Message

aolivier
Membre

Inscrit le 06/07/2014
1 message posté

# 6 juillet 2014 00:05
Bonsoir à tous,

Je suis actuellement en fin de deuxième année d'école de commerce, j'ai malheureusement fait ce choix par défaut après mon bac.
J'aimerais après mes 5 années devenir pilote de ligne...
Quelle formation puis je suivre?
Je souhaite éviter les écoles privées si possible.. Mais pour information quelle est la meilleur et peut on vraiment devenir pilote?
Les cadets? Avec l'atpl théorique?

Merci pour votre aide,

Antoine
Voir le profil de l'auteur Envoyer un message privé à l'auteur

MAT0912
Membre

Inscrit le 01/03/2014
267 messages postés

# 9 juillet 2014 09:02
aolivier a écrit :Les cadets? Avec l'atpl théorique?
Ecole de Commerce... Peut-être, Cadets Air France, mais pour l'instant , c'est au point mort... et pour quelques années encore, je le crains. ( attention à la limite d'âge)
Sinon, l'atpl théorique peut aider, au moins pour montrer sa motivation.

kenziecash
Membre

Inscrit le 16/01/2018
1 message posté

# 16 janvier 2018 07:12
Pilot applicants have flight bent tests they have to take before they can go to flight school, and they need to pass a flight physical. Additionally, flight preparing is extremely troublesome, so examining hard and doing your best is an absolute necessity. On a side note, the main time your secondary school grades matter is whether you have the desire of going to the U.S. Maritime Academy, the Air Force Academy, or West Point. Essay Help. The prerequisites for going to those schools are high, and your evaluations, physical wellness, and extracurricular exercises are intensely investigated.

charlottedavid
Membre

Inscrit le 22/01/2018
1 message posté

# 22 janvier 2018 06:45
To be a military pilot you must be an officer, which implies you require a higher education. The best course of doing this is to experience the Air Force or Naval Academy. In any case, remember that in return for the astounding school instruction and the opportunity to fly military flying machine, you bring about a dedication of numerous years as a military officer, perhaps battle. assignment writing help. On the off chance that you can acknowledge that kind of duty, at that point that is the approach.

alvinaash
Anonyme

Inscrit le 26/12/2017
6 messages postés

# 25 janvier 2018 11:28
Pilot applicants have gone to bent tests. Additionally, flight preparation is extremely troublesome, so examining hard and doing your best is an absolute necessity. On a side note, the main time of your secondary school degree is in the US Maritime Academy, the Air Force Academy, or West Point. Essay Help . The prerequisites for going to those schools are high, and your evaluations, physical wellness, and extracurricular exercises are intensely investigated.

Willam Caban
Anonyme

Inscrit le 26/02/2018
6 messages postés

# 26 février 2018 07:59
They are not able to finish the writing assignments on time. For some students, writing any writing assignments is able to waste their time Harvard Case Solutions

Willam Caban
Anonyme

Inscrit le 26/02/2018
6 messages postés

# 26 février 2018 13:19
I'm getting excited about this kind of beneficial information of your stuff in the future
<a href="https://www.theoperationsmanagement.com/">Management Assignment Help</a>

Willam Caban
Anonyme

Inscrit le 26/02/2018
6 messages postés

# 26 février 2018 13:19
This was a great and interesting article to read. I have really enjoyed all of this very cool information
Management Assignment Help

mjjones733
Membre

Inscrit le 23/03/2018
1 message posté

# 23 mars 2018 19:28
Thanks for writing such a quality write-up! I hope other people get much help from this writing piece as well. Students struggling to write their assignments can opt for our finance assignment help and get their coursework written by qualified assignment experts.

Aric Tisan
Anonyme

Inscrit le 19/03/2018
18 messages postés

# 26 mars 2018 11:16
Thanks a lot for the post. It has helped me get some nice ideas. I hope I will see some really good result soon.
Enron Collapse case analysis

Aric Tisan
Anonyme

Inscrit le 19/03/2018
18 messages postés

# 26 mars 2018 11:32
Thanks a lot for the post. It has helped me get some nice ideas. I hope I will see some really good result soon.
Programming Assignment Help

Aric Tisan
Anonyme

Inscrit le 19/03/2018
18 messages postés

# 26 mars 2018 13:20
This is really great work. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blog for students.
Meta Content Writing

Aric Tisan
Anonyme

Inscrit le 19/03/2018
18 messages postés

# 26 mars 2018 13:21
I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Central Line Theorem Stats Assignment Help

Créer un nouveau sujet Répondre à ce sujet Ajouter ce sujet à mes sujets favoris

Ajouter une réponse

Vous devez être inscrit et connecté sur AeroWeb pour pouvoir ajouter une réponse à ce sujet !