Air China Leads the Chinese Aviation Industry in Introducing EMD - Electronic Miscellaneous Document
Dépèche transmise le 19 mai 2010 par PRNewswire
BEIJING, May 19, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- After introducing electronic tickets in 2003, Air China Limited (Air China) took the lead in launching China's first Electronic Miscellaneous Document (hereinafter abbreviated as EMD) in Beijing on May 11, 2010.
At present, Air China EMD can be used for same-class rescheduling of domestic tickets. In the future, EMD will provide Air China passengers with broader and more convenient services, including the charging of ticket change fees, aviation insurance, hotel reservations, car rental and other additional products.
Air China EMD has been authenticated by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and is the first system among Chinese airlines to achieve this milestone. The IATA has formally notified Air China that its EMD is in line with IATA EMD standard - Resolution 725, and it has become the first airline to realize EMD in North Asia. Meanwhile, it is also the world's second airline to realize EMD, following Virgin Atlantic.
IATA said that, over the years, Air China has always lead the North Asian aviation industry in the Simplifying the Business (StB) initiative promoted by IATA. IATA congratulated Air China on its achievements in the EMD project, and believes Air China will continue to lead North Asia and the whole industry at large in other StB projects.
For more information, please contact:
Chris French, Ogilvy PR Worldwide Tel: +86-10-8520-6385 Email: Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT: Chris French, Ogilvy PR Worldwide at +86-10-8520-6385 or
- 22/10 Frontier Airlines reçoit son premier A320neo
- 21/10 Delta dévoile ses nouveaux uniformes
- 19/10 WOW air : deux vols par jours à Paris
- 14/10 Philippine Airlines signe pour 12 Q400 à capacité accrue
- 14/10Airbus livre son 10000e appareil !
- 12/10 ATR : nouveau Président Exécutif
- 11/10 Le Bombardier CS300 reçoit sa validation de type de l'EASA
- 11/10 Premier A320neo pour les USA
- 08/10 Boeing : grosse commande de Qatar Airways
- 06/10 Finnair fête l'anniversaire de son A350
- 06/10 French blue ira à la Réunion
- 05/10Dassault livre son premier Falcon 8X (photos)
- 03/10Le 747 quitte la flotte de Cathay Pacific
- 30/09 China Airlines reçoit son premier A350
- 29/09 Jet Airways change ses horaires pour Paris
- 29/09 Bombardier : début des tests du CS300 avec AirBaltic
- 28/09 RwandAir reçoit son premier A330
- 28/09 Air Canada lance une liaison Marseille-Montréal
- 28/09 Kate, commandant de bord à 26 ans
- 27/09Un avion électrique, oui mais de voltige.
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012