Air China Leads the Chinese Aviation Industry in Introducing EMD - Electronic Miscellaneous Document
Dépèche transmise le 19 mai 2010 par PRNewswire
BEIJING, May 19, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- After introducing electronic tickets in 2003, Air China Limited (Air China) took the lead in launching China's first Electronic Miscellaneous Document (hereinafter abbreviated as EMD) in Beijing on May 11, 2010.
At present, Air China EMD can be used for same-class rescheduling of domestic tickets. In the future, EMD will provide Air China passengers with broader and more convenient services, including the charging of ticket change fees, aviation insurance, hotel reservations, car rental and other additional products.
Air China EMD has been authenticated by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and is the first system among Chinese airlines to achieve this milestone. The IATA has formally notified Air China that its EMD is in line with IATA EMD standard - Resolution 725, and it has become the first airline to realize EMD in North Asia. Meanwhile, it is also the world's second airline to realize EMD, following Virgin Atlantic.
IATA said that, over the years, Air China has always lead the North Asian aviation industry in the Simplifying the Business (StB) initiative promoted by IATA. IATA congratulated Air China on its achievements in the EMD project, and believes Air China will continue to lead North Asia and the whole industry at large in other StB projects.
For more information, please contact:
Chris French, Ogilvy PR Worldwide Tel: +86-10-8520-6385 Email: Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT: Chris French, Ogilvy PR Worldwide at +86-10-8520-6385 or
- 25/02 Safran crée un centre d'excellence en maintenance et réparation
- 25/02Brussels Airlines dévoile son avion "Amare"
- 25/02 Korean Air reçoit son premier 787-9
- 22/02L'A320 fête ses 30 ans
- 18/02Le premier Boeing 787-10 sort d'usine (photos)
- 17/02 Sonaca Aircraft procède aux tests de certification du Sonaca 200
- 16/02 Aigle Azur ouvre une liaison entre Bordeaux et Alger
- 16/02 Air India reçoit son premier Airbus A320neo
- 15/02Air Transat : livrée spéciale pour ses 30 ans (photos)
- 15/02 Air Canada met l’accent sur Montréal depuis la France
- 13/02 OneWorld fête ses 18 ans
- 11/02Premier vol de l'Airbus A350 Air Caraïbes (photos)
- 10/02 Air Canada dévoile sa nouvelle livrée
- 10/02 Air Transat fête ses 30 ans
- 08/02Un A380 au musée du Bourget et un autre au musée de Toulouse.
- 06/02 Qatar Airways lance le vol le plus long au monde
- 02/02 Air Madagascar à la recherche d'un partenaire
- 01/02 Premier vol d'un ATR propulsé par du biocarburant
- 27/01Air Caraïbes : J-35 pour l'A350
- 26/01 Aigle Azur lance un Paris-Beyrouth
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012