transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireThis summer, Cathay Pacific Airways invites Klout users to experience the airline’s First and Business Class lounge at the San Francisco International Airport. Klout, the standard for influence, analyzes engagement across social networks to help users understand and unlock their influence. With Klout’s brand new mobile application, all San Francisco travelers passing through the “A” boarding area at SFO’s international terminal simply need to show their score to the lounge receptionist using their Klout for iPhone app to enjoy the amenities and food offered at the lounge.
transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireAmerican Science and Engineering, Inc. , a leading worldwide supplier of innovative X-ray detection solutions, announced today the receipt of a U.S. government award for four ZBV™ Military Trailers (ZBV Mil Trailer). The ZBV Mil Trailer is a ruggedized version of the Company’s patented, top-selling Z Backscatter™ Van (ZBV) and is ideal for screening vehicles for explosives and other hidden threats. The easily relocatable ZBV Mil Trailer will be deployed for counterterrorism missions in harsh environments.
transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireInternational Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC), a wholly owned subsidiary of American International Group, Inc. , announced it completed a total of 65 lease transactions and took delivery of ten new Boeing 737-800s during the first quarter of 2012. These transactions include extensions and placements from ILFC’s existing fleet, which today includes nearly 200 customers in more than 80 countries.
transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireMay 9, 2012--Comtech Telecommunications Corp. announced today that its Tempe, Arizona-based subsidiary, Comtech EF Data Corp., was awarded a $2.5 million contract for satellite earth station equipment for a mobile operator in Latin America that is undergoing a significant network expansion for mobile backhaul. Specific equipment ordered pursuant to this contract award includes the CDM-625 Advanced Satellite Modem, the CDM-750 Advanced High-Speed Trunking Modem and the LPOD Block Up Converters (“BUC”).
transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireSteven J. Ford, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Carlisle Companies Incorporated , will be presenting at the Houlihan Lokey’s 7th Annual Global Industrials Conference at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City tomorrow, Thursday, May 10 at 10:30 a.m. (Eastern). PowerPoint slides of the presentation are available on the Investor Relations section of Carlisle’s website at www.carlisle.com.
transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireUnitech Composites and Structures, a member of the AGC Composites Group, has announced investment in Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) equipment to streamline and accelerate its production and inspection processes. The introduction of in-house NDI enhances the scope of capabilities that it can offer to meet customer demand derived from the proliferation of composites in aircraft production.
transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireTransplace, a leading provider of transportation management services and logistics technology, kicked off its tenth annual Shipper Symposium in Phoenix on Tuesday with headline speaker Janet F. Kavinoky, executive director, transportation and infrastructure for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Transplace’s signature event brought together a broad range of industry experts, academics, analysts and Transplace customers to share key insights and strategies for addressing current supply chain and economic challenges.
transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireFrom its annual client conference in New York City today, Reval introduced version 12.0 of its comprehensive and integrated Software-as-Service solution for Treasury and Risk Management (TRM). One of two major upgrades planned for the year, 12.0 offers companies seamless information exchange internally and externally across bank accounts, cash and debt, investments and derivative portfolios, with advanced analytics for improved decision-making and control.
transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireKaydon Corporation today announced that, on May 8, 2012, its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.20 per common share. The dividend is payable on July 2, 2012 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 11, 2012.
transmise le 9 mai 2012 par Business WireKaydon Corporation today announced its results for the first fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2012.
- 23/03 Le Boeing 737 MAX 8 obtient sa certification de la FAA
- 22/03Métier : PNC chez Aigle Azur
- 13/03 Le Breitling DC-3 a entamé son grand tour du monde
- 13/03 Le nouveau transporteur sud-coréen KAIR Airlines commande huit A320
- 13/03 Les CSeries, chouchous des passagers de Swiss
- 11/03 Iran Air reçoit son premier Airbus A330
- 11/03 Cathay Pacific augmente ses fréquences entre Paris et Hong Kong
- 09/03 Boeing présente son premier 737 MAX 9 (photos)
- 03/03 L'A321neo équipé des moteurs LEAP-1A de CFM obtient sa Certification de Type
- 02/03Bienvenue à bord de l'A350 d'Air Caraïbes (photos et vidéos)
- 01/03 Air Caraïbes reçoit son premier Airbus A350
- 27/02 Air Austral propose le paiement en plusieurs fois sans frais
- 25/02 Safran crée un centre d'excellence en maintenance et réparation
- 25/02Brussels Airlines dévoile son avion "Amare"
- 25/02 Korean Air reçoit son premier 787-9
- 22/02L'A320 fête ses 30 ans
- 18/02Le premier Boeing 787-10 sort d'usine (photos)
- 17/02 Sonaca Aircraft procède aux tests de certification du Sonaca 200
- 16/02 Aigle Azur ouvre une liaison entre Bordeaux et Alger
- 16/02 Air India reçoit son premier Airbus A320neo
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012