transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireDucommun Incorporated today reported results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2012.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireWesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. , a leading provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, today announced results for its fiscal second quarter ended March 31, 2012.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireITT Exelis officially opened the first original equipment manufacturer-operated logistics repair depot facility at Crane Naval Surface Warfare Center in Crane, Ind. Exelis will perform maintenance and repairs for hardware that supports the U.S. Navy’s missions.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireCrane Co. announced today that Andrew L. Krawitt, Vice President, Treasurer and Principal Financial Officer, will be speaking at the Nomura Inaugural U.S. Industrials Summit in New York City on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 10:50 AM ET.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireThe Carolina Aviation Professionals Association (CAPA) announced that the second-ever Training, Standardization and Compliance Conference (TSCC 2012) will be held in Concord, NC on Tuesday and Wednesday, July 17 & 18, 2012. This event is co-hosted by CAPA members Joe Gibbs Racing, Jetpool, Spitfire Aviation, Concord Regional Airport, Michael Waltrip Racing, and Hendrick Motorsports.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireSpitfire Aviation, Inc., a Charlotte, NC area aircraft charter operator, announced today that it has received a Beechcraft King Air B200 at its Concord, NC facility that will soon join its private aircraft charter fleet.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireBrazil’s first Required Navigation Performance (RNP) flight procedures are approved for operational use, following a successful validation flight by GOL on May 5. The procedures will improve access and capacity at Santos Dumont Airport, while reducing fuel burn and carbon emissions for GOL and other approved airlines that fly them.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireAvantair, Inc. , the industry leader of fractional aircraft ownership in the light jet cabin category and the only publicly traded stand-alone private aircraft operator, today announced that it will release its financial results on Thursday, May 10, 2012, for its fiscal third quarter, 2012 and year-to-date period, ended March 31, 2012.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireCentra Industries (“Centra” or the “Company”) of Cambridge, Ontario has agreed to be acquired by Precision Castparts Corp. , a worldwide manufacturer of complex metal components and products, it was announced today.
transmise le 7 mai 2012 par Business WireThe LGL Group, Inc. (the “Company”), announced that management will hold an investor conference call on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The purpose of the call is to discuss the Company’s first quarter 2012 earnings results, current business activities and strategy. A detailed announcement covering the Company’s Q1 2012 earnings will be issued after market close on Monday, May 14, 2012.
- 20/01 Air Austral pourra desservir ponctuellement les Etats-Unis depuis l'Europe
- 20/01 Japan Air Commuter reçoit son premier ATR
- 18/01 Avianca Argentina reçoit son premier ATR 72-600
- 18/01 Finnair ouvre une liaison directe entre Paris et la Laponie
- 17/01 Flynas commande 80 Airbus A320
- 16/01Crash d'un Boeing 747 cargo
- 15/01 Le Boeing 787-9 d'Oman Air ira à Paris
- 15/01 Qatar Airways : nouveau salon à Paris (photos) et liaison à Nice
- 11/01 Le B787-9 d'American Airlines à Paris
- 11/01 Iran Air reçoit son premier A321
- 11/01Airbus : résultats 2016
- 07/01 American Airlines : la ligne Paris-Philadelphie a 25 ans
- 06/01Boeing : résultats 2016
- 01/01Retour en images sur l'année 2016 (deuxième partie)
- 30/12Retour en images sur l'année 2016 (première partie)
- 22/12Airbus : un joli cadeau avant noël
- 22/12 Lufthansa reçoit son premier A350
- 16/12 ANA reçoit son premier Airbus A320neo
- 16/12 L'Airbus A321neo équipé de moteurs P&W obtient sa Certification de Type
- 15/12 ATR : premier ATR 72-600 pour Air Caraïbes
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012