Dépèche transmise le 11 avril 2012 par Business Wire
Satcon® Provides Business Update for First Quarter 2012
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Satcon Technology Corporation® (NASDAQ CM:SATC), a leading provider of utility scale power conversion solutions for the renewable energy market, today provided a business update and certain preliminary unaudited financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2012.
“The strategic measures that Satcon has implemented throughout the quarter continue to position the company for both improved financial performance and increased market share in the world’s highest growth solar markets”
Based on preliminary financial data and subject to the final closing of the company’s books, Satcon expects first-quarter 2012 revenue will be between $22 million and $25 million, in line with its previously announced guidance of $22 million to $28 million. Bookings for the first quarter were approximately $45 million, an increase of approximately 130% from the fourth quarter of 2011 and 27% from the first quarter of 2011. In addition, the quarter was the company’s most successful bookings period in four quarters, with a book-to-bill ratio of 1.9:1.
“The strategic measures that Satcon has implemented throughout the quarter continue to position the company for both improved financial performance and increased market share in the world’s highest growth solar markets,” said Steve Rhoades, Satcon’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “Bookings in the first quarter of 2012 demonstrate the strong demand for our industry leading solutions. We made significant progress in improving our balance sheet, reducing our working capital while paying down a significant portion of our short- and long-term debt. These actions have strengthened our cash flow position and have provided sufficient liquidity to meet our obligations and pursue our long-term growth strategy. The commercial success we have achieved in the quarter, along with the significant progress the company has made since the implementation of our strategic organizational alignment over the past six months, lay the foundation for profitable growth going forward.”
Satcon Technology Corporation is a leading provider of utility-grade power conversion solutions for the renewable energy market, enabling the industry's most advanced, reliable and proven clean energy alternatives. For more than ten years, Satcon has designed and delivered advanced power conversion products that enable large-scale producers of renewable energy to convert the clean energy they produce into grid-connected efficient and reliable power. To learn more about Satcon, please visit http://www.Satcon.com.
Statements made in this document that are not historical facts or which apply prospectively, including those relating to preliminary Q1 2012 financial results, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements are identified by the use of terms and phrases such as "will," "intends," "believes," "expects," "plans," "anticipates" and similar expressions. Investors should not rely on forward looking statements because they are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the company's expectation. Additional information concerning risk factors is contained from time to time in the company's SEC filings, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K and other periodic reports filed with the SEC. Forward-looking statements contained in this press release speak only as of the date of this release. Subsequent events or circumstances occurring after such date may render these statements incomplete or out of date. The company expressly disclaims any obligation to update the information contained in this release.
- 11/12Air Caraïbes s'offre des Airbus A350
- 11/12 Air France s'envole également pour Tokyo Haneda
- 10/12 Kuwait Airways veut acquérir 10 Airbus A 350-900 et 15 Airbus A320neo
- 09/12Boeing : le 777X en soufflerie
- 09/12 ANA : deux vols directs par jour entre Paris et Tokyo
- 05/12Air canada présente la cabine de son futur Boeing 787 (photos)
- 04/12 Jetairfly reçoit son dreamliner
- 03/12 Air Seychelles et Air Asia X veulent revenir en France
- 29/11 American Airlines et UsAirways : fusion le 09 décembre 2013.
- 20/11Premier vol pour le troisième Boeing 787-9
- 19/11 Dubaï 2013 : Bombardier augmente la capacité du Q400 NextGen
- 18/11 Dubaï 2013 : Entente entre Bombardier et Air Côte d'Ivoire pour des Q400 NextGen
- 18/11Aigle Azur : Paris Orly - Pékin, premier vol le 28 juin 2014
- 18/11 Dubaï 2013 : Libyan Wings s'engage pour 4 Airbus A350 et 3 Airbus A320neo
- 17/11 Dubaï 2013 : Flydubaï s'engage pour 111 Boeing 737
- 17/11 Dubai 2013 : Qatar Airways commande des Airbus A330 Freighter
- 17/11Dubai 2013 : Etihad prend des A350, des A320neo et un A330F
- 17/11Dubaï 2013 : 50 A380 de plus pour Emirates !
- 17/11Dubai 2013 : Le Boeing 777X rafle la mise auprès d'Emirates et Qatar Airways
- 17/11Dubai 2013 : Etihad commande des 777X et lance le 777-8X
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012