Dépèche transmise le 23 avril 2012 par Business Wire
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AECOM Technology Corporation, a leading provider of professional technical and management support services for public and private clients in more than 130 countries around the world, announced today that it has published its first corporate Sustainability Report covering the period October 1, 2010, to September 30, 2011. The 2011 Sustainability Report underscores AECOM’s commitment and strategic approach towards sustainability.
“This report is an important step in reporting our financial and nonfinancial sustainability information to our stakeholders as well as a reflection of our ability to incorporate sustainability into every project as well as our daily operations.”
Highlights of the 2011 Sustainability Report include:
- AECOM’s efforts in reducing its carbon footprint.
- Integrating sustainable practices into projects around the world.
- Donating nearly US$4 million to charitable causes during fiscal year 2011, including disaster relief, education and environmental needs.
- Once again, being named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute.
- Developing AECOM’s “Greening our Operations” (also called “GO!”) program to get employees involved in recycling, saving water and energy, green travel, and volunteering in the community.
- Embracing a safety culture both in and outside the office.
“I am delighted to introduce AECOM’s first corporate Sustainability Report,” said John M. Dionisio, AECOM chairman and chief executive officer. “While a number of our businesses have produced separate sustainability reports in the past, this report reflects AECOM’s comprehensive global sustainability commitment and the positive impact that we make in the world.”
“Sustainability is about mastering complexity in ways that optimize conditions for human development. AECOM — in breadth and depth — has been called upon to master that complexity on behalf of our clients, so that they, we and society can be more successful today and in the future,” said Gary Lawrence, AECOM vice president and chief sustainability officer. “This report is an important step in reporting our financial and nonfinancial sustainability information to our stakeholders as well as a reflection of our ability to incorporate sustainability into every project as well as our daily operations.”
AECOM’s Sustainability Report is based on the disclosure guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). A copy of the full Sustainability Report can be viewed in the “Downloads” section of the company’s Sustainability section of its website: http://www.aecom.com/News/Sustainability.
AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation, and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 130 countries and had revenue of $8.1 billion during the 12 months ended Dec. 31, 2011. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
- 16/05 Boeing annonce le lancement du Boeing 737 Max 7
- 16/05 Airbus : 25 avions pour Kuwait Airways
- 14/05Airbus : L'A350 en couleurs
- 11/05 Mise à jour - Airbus : L'A350 sort de peinture
- 07/05 Premier A320 sharklets pour Air Astana
- 03/05Solar Impulse : mission "ACROSS AMERICA"
- 30/04Crash d'un Boeing 747 National Airlines (vidéo)
- 30/04 United commande 30 Embraer 175
- 29/04 Aigle Azur : la nouvelle livrée
- 29/04 Nepal Airlines commande des A320 Sharklets
- 28/04 Le Boeing 787 reprend du service
- 28/04 Lan et Tam reçoivent leurs premiers Airbus A320 sharklets
- 22/04 Airbus : L'assemblage du premier A380 Qatar Airways va débuter.
- 22/04Airbus : British Airways s'engage pour des A350-1000
- 16/04Le Skylander ne verra pas le jour
- 16/04Dassault célèbrera bientôt ses 50 ans dans l’aviation d’affaires
- 11/04Bell Helicopter dévoile le tilt-rotor V-280 Valor
- 10/04 Bombardier confirme que Porter Airlines a commandé des Cseries
- 09/04 Turkish Airlines s’engage pour 70 Boeing 737
- 09/04 Lagardère sort d’EADS
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012