Dépèche transmise le 12 avril 2012 par Business Wire
BAE Systems to Highlight Affordable, Versatile Solutions at Navy League Sea Air Space Exposition
ARLINGTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BAE Systems will showcase products and capabilities that offer affordable, versatile solutions at the Navy League Sea Air Space Exposition, April 16-18 at the Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center in National Harbor, Md.
Media representatives are invited to visit the BAE Systems exhibit (booth #537) and www.baesystems.com/sas to learn about cost-effective technologies, equipment and services that mitigate emerging challenges and enable success in reaching the objectives of the nation's maritime strategy, including:
Readiness and modernization
From preparation and training programs to maintenance, repair, overhaul, and enhancement services, BAE Systems supports the operational readiness of the U.S. Navy’s fleet as a leading provider of non-nuclear ship repair, maintenance, and modernization services. Products and services to be highlighted include maritime armor, obsolescence management systems, cruiser modernization programs, and dry dock services.
BAE Systems designs, develops, integrates and installs the U.S. Navy’s core Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Targeting solution, the Distributed Common Ground System – Navy (DCGS-N). DCGS-N provides the U.S. Navy with robust processing and exploitation capabilities for intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and targeting. Products and services on display will include the Artisan 3D radar, Intelligence Carry-On Program (ICOP), and the Meteorology and Oceanography Carry-On Prototype.
BAE Systems will highlight a unique High Frequency Over-The-Horizon radar (HFSWR) capability, which provides coverage beyond conventional line of sight radars. Incorporating a number of technological innovations, an HFSWR system provides enhanced availability of accurate information with rapid updates, reducing the need for expensive air and sea patrols.
BAE Systems develops technology to support power projection and provides the U.S. Navy with reliable effect capabilities that meet mission requirements for advanced weapon systems. Products and services on display will include the Electromagnetic Railgun, Advanced Gun System Lite, Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System and other precision munitions.
Sea control and force protection
BAE Systems supports weapon system technology and platform developments to meet challenging mission requirements and provides a sea-based layer of defense for U.S. and allied security needs. The company is developing advanced directed-energy systems including the Tactical Laser System, which couples a solid-state high-energy laser with existing U.S. Navy gun mounts to provide extremely precise targeting and counter-material disabling effects. Products and services highlighted include the 25-millimeter Mk 38 Mod 2, 57-millimeter Mk295/296 ammunition, AN/SQQ-32(V)4 mine hunting sonar system, and Archerfish mine neutralizer.
- 12/02 Michel Mouton définit la communication entre pilote et co-pilote
- 11/02Airbus débute l'assemblage final du premier A350-1000 (photos)
- 10/02 Premier vol de l'Airbus A321neo
- 06/02 Turkish Airlines reçoit son 300ème avion
- 05/02Bienvenue à bord du Boeing 787 d'Air Canada (photos)
- 04/02 Icelandair arrive à Paris Orly
- 01/02 Iran Air achète des ATR 72-600
- 30/01 SWISS reçoit son premier Boeing 777-300ER (photos)
- 30/01Boeing : Premier vol réussi pour le 737 MAX
- 29/01 ANA achète des Airbus A380
- 29/01Airbus : Une commande de 20 milliards pour l'Iran
- 28/01L’Iran: Le nouvel eldorado aéronautique?
- 27/01Le premier Airbus A350 de China Airlines prend forme (photos)
- 26/01 Ryanair arrive à Toulouse
- 24/01 Gulf Air commande des Airbus et des Boeing
- 20/01Airbus livre le premier A320Neo à Lufthansa
- 19/01 Bombardier : les pilotes de SWISS entament leur formation sur le Cseries
- 17/01 ANA célèbre son 100 000ème vol en Boeing 787
- 15/01Air France dit "au revoir" au Boeing 747
- 13/01Airbus : Très bons résultats 2015
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012