Dépèche transmise le 26 avril 2012 par Business Wire
Baker’s Paul Strack Appointed Vice President of Ohio Aviation Association Board
CLEVELAND--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Michael Baker Jr., Inc., a unit of Michael Baker Corporation (NYSE Amex:BKR), has announced that Paul Strack, technical manager and manager of Baker’s Ohio Aviation Practice, has been appointed to serve as vice president on the Ohio Aviation Association (OAA) Board.
“With 27 years in aviation planning and engineering, primarily in the Great Lakes Region, Paul brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the Ohio Aviation Association”
“With 27 years in aviation planning and engineering, primarily in the Great Lakes Region, Paul brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the Ohio Aviation Association,” said Steve Collar, Baker’s Ohio operations manager.
Founded in 1965 as the Ohio Airport Manager's Association, the Association is a non-profit corporation committed to airport development and safety in Ohio. OAA’s mission is to promote aviation by providing a medium for the exchange of ideas, methods, information and experiences; to foster public recognition and understanding of aviation in Ohio; to promote and encourage better relations between airports, users and communities served; and to cooperate with all organizations working for the general advancement and benefit of aviation. Recognized as a leader in the aviation field, Strack has been actively involved in the Association for the past eight years.
Strack holds an Associate’s Degree in Architecture from Washtenaw Community College.
Michael Baker Corporation (www.mbakercorp.com) provides engineering, design, planning and construction services for its clients’ most complex challenges worldwide. The firm's primary business areas are architecture, aviation, defense, environmental, geospatial, homeland security, municipal & civil, oil & gas, rail & transit, telecommunications & utilities, transportation, urban development and water. With more than 3,000 employees in over 100 offices across the United States, Baker is focused on creating value by delivering innovative and sustainable solutions for infrastructure and the environment.
- 16/05 Boeing annonce le lancement du Boeing 737 Max 7
- 16/05 Airbus : 25 avions pour Kuwait Airways
- 14/05Airbus : L'A350 en couleurs
- 11/05 Mise à jour - Airbus : L'A350 sort de peinture
- 07/05 Premier A320 sharklets pour Air Astana
- 03/05Solar Impulse : mission "ACROSS AMERICA"
- 30/04Crash d'un Boeing 747 National Airlines (vidéo)
- 30/04 United commande 30 Embraer 175
- 29/04 Aigle Azur : la nouvelle livrée
- 29/04 Nepal Airlines commande des A320 Sharklets
- 28/04 Le Boeing 787 reprend du service
- 28/04 Lan et Tam reçoivent leurs premiers Airbus A320 sharklets
- 22/04 Airbus : L'assemblage du premier A380 Qatar Airways va débuter.
- 22/04Airbus : British Airways s'engage pour des A350-1000
- 16/04Le Skylander ne verra pas le jour
- 16/04Dassault célèbrera bientôt ses 50 ans dans l’aviation d’affaires
- 11/04Bell Helicopter dévoile le tilt-rotor V-280 Valor
- 10/04 Bombardier confirme que Porter Airlines a commandé des Cseries
- 09/04 Turkish Airlines s’engage pour 70 Boeing 737
- 09/04 Lagardère sort d’EADS
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012