Dépèche transmise le 26 avril 2012 par Business Wire
HMSHost Expands B4 YOU BOARD™ to Sacramento International Airport
SACRAMENTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HMSHost, airport restaurateur and world leader in travel dining and shopping, and Sacramento International Airport (SMF) have teamed up to bring smartphone technology to West Coast fliers looking for a bite to eat before boarding a flight, or, to take with them on the plane.
“We are always looking for new ideas to improve the travel experience at Sacramento International Airport”
“We are always looking for new ideas to improve the travel experience at Sacramento International Airport,” said G. Hardy Acree, Director of Airports. “B4 YOU BOARD is a great way to take some of the stress out of flying.”
SMF’s travelers can now use HMSHost’s B4 YOU BOARD mobile app to order a delicious meal from Esquire Grill or Burgers & Brew and have it delivered to them at the gate while they wait for their flight. The selection includes lunch and dinner offerings of a Turkey Avocado Melt or Portabella Burger and Sweet Potato Fries from Burgers & Brew, or, a Seared Ahi Tuna Salad or Niman Ranch Angus Beef Burger from Esquire. Classics and favorites are available on the menus—even Esquire’s famous Macaroni & Cheese. Serving hours are between 10:30 am and 6:30 pm daily.
“Launching B4 YOU BOARD at Sacramento International Airport is a great way to celebrate the one year anniversary of B4 YOU BOARD’S debut at JFK. It has been an exciting year. USA Today named B4 YOU BOARD one of the five apps every flier should have and we are a finalist for the National Restaurant Association’s prestigious Operator Innovation Award,” said HMSHost’s Vice President of Business Development Joe Waller.
Waller added, “We are thrilled with the response and are looking forward to bringing B4 YOU BOARD to more airports in the coming year.”
HMSHost employs 180 associates in 14 restaurants at Sacramento International Airport.
HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining and shopping for travel venues. HMSHost operates in more than 100 airports around the globe, including the 20 busiest airports in North America. The Company has annual sales in excess of $2.7 billion and employs more than 34,000 sales associates worldwide. HMSHost is a part of Autogrill Group, the world’s leading provider of food & beverage and retail services for people on the move. With sales of over €5.8 billion in 2011, the Group operates in 35 countries and employs some 62,800 people. It manages over 5,300 stores in more than 1,200 locations worldwide. Visit www.HMSHost.com for more information and find us on Facebook at HMSHost Making the Traveler’s Day Better.
About Sacramento County Airport System
Sacramento County Airport System is responsible for planning, developing, operating and maintaining the county’s four airports: Sacramento International Airport, Executive Airport, Mather Airport and Franklin Field. The economic impact of the Sacramento County Airport System is more than $4 billion annually. For more information, visit www.sacramento.aero.
- 17/06Bourget 2013 : Embraer lance l'E-Jet E2 avec déjà des clients
- 17/06Bourget 2013 : Les démonstrations en vol du premier jour
- 17/06 Bourget 2013 : Encore des 777 pour Qatar Airways
- 17/06Bourget 2013 : GECAS lance le 787-10X
- 17/06Bourget 2013 : Grosse commande de 20 Airbus A380
- 17/06 Bourget 2013 : Skymark Airlines s'oriente vers des Boeing 737 MAX
- 17/06Bourget 2013 : L'après premier vol pour l'A350
- 17/06 Bourget 2013 : Première commande pour Airbus
- 17/06Bourget 2013 : Les premières démonstrations en vol dès 10h20 !
- 16/06Salon du Bourget 2013 : liste des aéronefs
- 14/06Airbus A350 XWB : Atterrissage en douceur
- 14/06Toutes les photos du décollage de l'Airbus A350 XWB
- 14/06Airbus A350: Suivez le premier vol en direct de Toulouse (MAJ 13h00)
- 13/06 Airbus : Premier A330 pour Cebu Pacific Air
- 12/06Airbus A350 XWB : Où se rendre pour voir le premier vol ?
- 12/06Airbus A350 : Premier vol prévu ce vendredi
- 11/06 Le deuxième A400M pour la France prend son envol
- 04/06Métier : Pompier à Paris Charles de Gaulle
- 04/06 Pratt & Whitney : Le moteur de l’Airbus A320neo a volé
- 03/06Bombardier Cseries : Les derniers développements
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012