Dépèche transmise le 25 avril 2012 par Business Wire
TAMPA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Innovaro, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INV), The Innovation Solutions Company, announces that it has reached agreements with four newly added clients to provide innovation consulting services through Strategos, its consulting services division.
The new agreements are with three companies based in the United States – a major consumer products company, a leader in packaging products, and a fuels marketer – and with a global cosmetics company based in Europe.
Strategos will work with each client to identify differentiated offerings and business models that provide unique benefits for customers, as well as to increase each client organization’s capabilities for innovative thinking and action. Aggregate value of this phase of the engagements is approximately $1.4 million.
Gary Getz, Strategos Managing Director and global practice head said, “While every client engagement receives our full and enthusiastic attention, it is particularly exciting to launch new client relationships. We are appreciative to each of these companies and their management teams for their confidence in Strategos, and hope that each of these assignments represents the first of many with these companies. Only Strategos brings both 15 years’ experience helping leading companies around the world build capabilities to address their toughest innovation and strategy challenges and the proven, proprietary Strategos principles, toolkit, and tacit knowledge that make it work.”
About Innovaro, Inc.
Innovaro is The Innovation Solutions Company. The focus of our business is to help clients innovate and grow. Innovaro offers a comprehensive set of services and software to assure the success of any innovation project, regardless of the size or intent. The Company’s unique combination of consulting services provides innovation expertise, its new LaunchPad software product provides an integrated innovation environment, and Intelligence and Insights services provide businesses the innovation support to drive success. For more information about Innovaro, please visit its website at www.innovaro.com.
Certain matters discussed in this press release are “forward-looking statements.” These forward-looking statements can generally be identified as such because the context of the statement will include words such as “expects,” “should,” “believes,” “anticipates” or words of similar import. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements and these factors are identified from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. This press release is available on Innovaro’s website www.innovaro.com.
- 22/05 EBACE 2013 : Bombardier lance le Challenger 350
- 21/05 Airbus : Premier A320 sharklets assemblé en Chine
- 21/05SkyWest Airlines commande une centaine d’Embraer 175
- 21/05EBACE 2013 : Pilatus dévoile son premier jet privé, le PC-24
- 21/05 Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : "Enfer Normand" en mission
- 20/05 Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : A la découverte du Douglas DC-3
- 20/05 Le Boeing 737 au meeting de Cerny La Ferté Alais
- 19/05Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : un beau plateau ... sous la pluie
- 16/05 Boeing annonce le lancement du Boeing 737 Max 7
- 16/05 Airbus : 25 avions pour Kuwait Airways
- 14/05Airbus : L'A350 en couleurs
- 11/05 Mise à jour - Airbus : L'A350 sort de peinture
- 07/05 Premier A320 sharklets pour Air Astana
- 03/05Solar Impulse : mission "ACROSS AMERICA"
- 30/04Crash d'un Boeing 747 National Airlines (vidéo)
- 30/04 United commande 30 Embraer 175
- 29/04 Aigle Azur : la nouvelle livrée
- 29/04 Nepal Airlines commande des A320 Sharklets
- 28/04 Le Boeing 787 reprend du service
- 28/04 Lan et Tam reçoivent leurs premiers Airbus A320 sharklets
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012