Dépèche transmise le 23 avril 2012 par Business Wire
Osborn Introduces Global Rebranding Initiative at ISA Product Showcase
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Osborn, a Jason company and the global leader in surface treatment and finishing solutions, today unveils its new brand identity and platform. The rebranding initiative establishes a tagline for the 125-year-old company – “Finish. First.” – intended to solidify Osborn’s role as the world’s most complete finishing solution specialist, while hinting at the company’s position as the pioneer of the finishing industry. Additional elements include a refreshed company logo, which brings subtle modern updates to the iconic Osborn shield design.
“The new Osborn brand successfully does that while also presenting a unified global front. This effort makes it far easier to market the full gamut of Osborn products and solutions, thereby positioning the company well for strong organic growth.”
The rebranding comes on the heels of decades of organic growth and acquisitions that left Osborn with a mix of brand names, logos and messages. Under the new initiative, Osborn is established as the global corporate brand, with Lippert-Unipol, JacksonLea and other names now serving as product lines. Through a gradual transition process, certain brands will be phased out or migrated.
“The new Osborn identity and platform accomplishes our goal of uniting the collective strengths of our brands while simplifying who we are to our customers, the industry and our employees – wherever they may be in the world,” said Dr. Florestan von Boxberg, president of Jason Finishing Group, the unit of Jason Incorporated to which Osborn belongs. “While our results have long spoken for themselves, we’re pleased to now have the proper brand architecture in place to back up the excellence and dedication present at all levels of the Osborn organization.”
As do all Jason companies, Osborn employs the Jason Business System (JBS), a collaborative manufacturing strategy that outlines business principles and processes to ensure best-in-class results and collective strength. Among the pillars of JBS is Revenue Growth, which specifies a global, customer-centric approach to marketing.
“Jason companies are adept at thinking in terms of customer needs and solutions and, thus, our marketing efforts should support our role as a solutions provider,” said David Westgate, chairman, president and CEO of Jason Incorporated. “The new Osborn brand successfully does that while also presenting a unified global front. This effort makes it far easier to market the full gamut of Osborn products and solutions, thereby positioning the company well for strong organic growth.”
The new Osborn brand makes its U.S. debut at the Industrial Supply Association Product Showcase and Conference in San Antonio, taking place this week. The event is attended by a majority of Osborn’s distribution network, thereby making it a fitting venue in which to introduce the new identity.
In March, elements of the brand were previewed to attendees of the International Hardware Show in Cologne, Germany. The world’s premier fair in the global hardware industry, the show this year featured 2,700 exhibitors from 52 countries and drew 57,000 visitors from 124 nations. The company’s 828-square-foot booth, designed in metal and blue finish, impressively showcased Osborn’s global leadership in surface treatment and finishing solutions
While the new Osborn identity is now in place on business cards, letterhead, trade show booths and more, a number of executions will be introduced throughout the year. Among the initiatives currently in progress are a new Osborn website, catalogs, collateral materials and signage.
Osborn is the world’s leading supplier of surface treatment solutions and high quality finishing tools for hundreds of industrial and commercial applications, such as metal finishing, honing and surface polishing. Founded in 1887, Osborn now includes operations in 15 countries and serves customers in more than 100 countries. A unit of Jason Incorporated, Osborn carries more than 10,000 standard references and more than 100,000 customized products to serve our diversity of customers and industries.
Osborn is headquartered in Burgwald, Germany, and Cleveland, Ohio. For more information visit www.osborn.com.
About Jason Incorporated
Jason Incorporated is parent company to a global family of manufacturing leaders within the seating, finishing, components and automotive acoustics markets. All Jason companies utilize the Jason Business System, a collaborative manufacturing strategy applicable to a diverse group of companies that includes business principles and processes to ensure best-in-class results and collective strength.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Jason employs more than 3,600 individuals in 13 countries. To learn more, visit www.jasoninc.com.
- 16/05 Boeing annonce le lancement du Boeing 737 Max 7
- 16/05 Airbus : 25 avions pour Kuwait Airways
- 14/05Airbus : L'A350 en couleurs
- 11/05 Mise à jour - Airbus : L'A350 sort de peinture
- 07/05 Premier A320 sharklets pour Air Astana
- 03/05Solar Impulse : mission "ACROSS AMERICA"
- 30/04Crash d'un Boeing 747 National Airlines (vidéo)
- 30/04 United commande 30 Embraer 175
- 29/04 Aigle Azur : la nouvelle livrée
- 29/04 Nepal Airlines commande des A320 Sharklets
- 28/04 Le Boeing 787 reprend du service
- 28/04 Lan et Tam reçoivent leurs premiers Airbus A320 sharklets
- 22/04 Airbus : L'assemblage du premier A380 Qatar Airways va débuter.
- 22/04Airbus : British Airways s'engage pour des A350-1000
- 16/04Le Skylander ne verra pas le jour
- 16/04Dassault célèbrera bientôt ses 50 ans dans l’aviation d’affaires
- 11/04Bell Helicopter dévoile le tilt-rotor V-280 Valor
- 10/04 Bombardier confirme que Porter Airlines a commandé des Cseries
- 09/04 Turkish Airlines s’engage pour 70 Boeing 737
- 09/04 Lagardère sort d’EADS
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012