Dépèche transmise le 27 avril 2012 par Business Wire
Praxair Board Elects Clayton
DANBURY, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX) today announced that Bret K. Clayton, Group Executive, Business Support & Operations of Rio Tinto Ltd. and Rio Tinto Plc at Rio Tinto Group has been elected to the Praxair Board of Directors, effective April 24, 2012. Rio Tinto is a leading international mineral and metals company.
“I am pleased to have Bret join Praxair’s board of directors”
“I am pleased to have Bret join Praxair’s board of directors,” said Praxair Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steve Angel. “Bret brings extensive financial leadership and a wealth of knowledge in the global mineral and metals industries and will provide valuable advice and counsel as we continue to grow our global presence.”
Clayton was appointed Group Executive, Business Support & Operations in October 2009. He joined the Group in 1994 and has held a series of management positions, including chief executive of the Copper and Diamonds groups, president and chief executive officer of Rio Tinto Energy America and chief financial officer of Rio Tinto Iron Ore.
Prior to joining Rio Tinto, Clayton worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers for nine years, providing auditing and consulting services to the mining industry. Clayton was a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting from the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. He is a graduate of the International Executive Management Program of INSEAD in Fontainebleau, France.
Clayton has served as a non-executive director and member of the audit committee of Constellium Holdco B.V. since January 2011. He also served in the following board positions: non-executive director of Ivanhoe Mines Limited from 2007 to 2009; member of the board of directors and the executive committee of the International Copper Association from 2006 to 2009; member of the Coal Industry Advisory Board to the International Energy Agency (IEA) from 2003 to 2006 and member of the board of directors of the U.S. National Mining Association from 2002 to 2006.
Praxair, Inc. is the largest industrial gases company in North and South America, and one of the largest worldwide, with 2011 sales of $11 billion. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and others. More information on Praxair, Inc. is available on the Internet at www.praxair.com.
- 14:40EBACE 2013 : Pilatus dévoile son premier jet privé, le PC-24
- 10:53 Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : "Enfer Normand" en mission
- 20/05 Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : A la découverte du Douglas DC-3
- 20/05 Le Boeing 737 au meeting de Cerny La Ferté Alais
- 19/05Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : un beau plateau ... sous la pluie
- 16/05 Boeing annonce le lancement du Boeing 737 Max 7
- 16/05 Airbus : 25 avions pour Kuwait Airways
- 14/05Airbus : L'A350 en couleurs
- 11/05 Mise à jour - Airbus : L'A350 sort de peinture
- 07/05 Premier A320 sharklets pour Air Astana
- 03/05Solar Impulse : mission "ACROSS AMERICA"
- 30/04Crash d'un Boeing 747 National Airlines (vidéo)
- 30/04 United commande 30 Embraer 175
- 29/04 Aigle Azur : la nouvelle livrée
- 29/04 Nepal Airlines commande des A320 Sharklets
- 28/04 Le Boeing 787 reprend du service
- 28/04 Lan et Tam reçoivent leurs premiers Airbus A320 sharklets
- 22/04 Airbus : L'assemblage du premier A380 Qatar Airways va débuter.
- 22/04Airbus : British Airways s'engage pour des A350-1000
- 16/04Le Skylander ne verra pas le jour
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012