Dépèche transmise le 12 avril 2012 par Business Wire
Research and Markets: The Global C2/C4ISR Market 2011-2021
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/23f1c8de/the_global_c2c4is) has announced the addition of iCD Research's new report "The Global C2/C4ISR Market 2011-2021" to their offering.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global C2/C4ISR market over the next ten years, and provides extensive market size forecasts by country and sub sector. It covers the key technological and market trends in the C2/C4ISR market. It further lays out an analysis of the factors influencing the demand for C2/C4ISR, and the challenges faced by industry participants.
In Particular, It Provides an in-Depth Analysis of the Following:
- Global C2/C4ISR market size and drivers: comprehensive analysis of the global C2/C4ISR market through 2011-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for C2/C4ISR. It also provides an insight on the spending pattern and modernization pattern in different regions around the world.
- Recent development and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global C2/C4ISR market, and an extensive analysis of the changing preferences of armed forces around the world. It also provides the current consolidation trends in the industry and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis of the global C2/C4ISR market: exhaustive analysis of industry characteristics, determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the C2/C4ISR market.
- Global C2/C4ISR market-country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the top segments of C2/C4ISR expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the major programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- L-3 Communications
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- BAE Syastems
- SAIC (Science Applications International Corporation)
- Elbit Systems
- Rockwell Collins
- General Dynamics
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems (Rafael)
- Serco Inc
- VT Milcom
- ManTech International Corporation
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
- Harris Corporation
- ThalesRaytheon Systems
- Rheinmetall Defence
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/23f1c8de/the_global_c2c4is
Source: iCD Research
- 00:02 Le Boeing 737 au meeting de Cerny La Ferté Alais
- 19/05Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : un beau plateau ... sous la pluie
- 16/05 Boeing annonce le lancement du Boeing 737 Max 7
- 16/05 Airbus : 25 avions pour Kuwait Airways
- 14/05Airbus : L'A350 en couleurs
- 11/05 Mise à jour - Airbus : L'A350 sort de peinture
- 07/05 Premier A320 sharklets pour Air Astana
- 03/05Solar Impulse : mission "ACROSS AMERICA"
- 30/04Crash d'un Boeing 747 National Airlines (vidéo)
- 30/04 United commande 30 Embraer 175
- 29/04 Aigle Azur : la nouvelle livrée
- 29/04 Nepal Airlines commande des A320 Sharklets
- 28/04 Le Boeing 787 reprend du service
- 28/04 Lan et Tam reçoivent leurs premiers Airbus A320 sharklets
- 22/04 Airbus : L'assemblage du premier A380 Qatar Airways va débuter.
- 22/04Airbus : British Airways s'engage pour des A350-1000
- 16/04Le Skylander ne verra pas le jour
- 16/04Dassault célèbrera bientôt ses 50 ans dans l’aviation d’affaires
- 11/04Bell Helicopter dévoile le tilt-rotor V-280 Valor
- 10/04 Bombardier confirme que Porter Airlines a commandé des Cseries
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012