Dépèche transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business Wire
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Revenue Management Systems, Inc. (“RMS, Inc.”) is excited to announce that it has been selected to provide InterSky Luftfahrt GmbH (“InterSky”) with state-of-the-art revenue management, inventory control, and reporting tools. InterSky has chosen airRM, the innovative revenue management software developed by RMS, Inc., to help it identify sales opportunities and maximize passenger revenues. The airRM software allows airlines to closely control pricing and analyze performance through a robust suite of features.
“airRM’s user centric design and state-of-the-art tools are a perfect fit for InterSky”
“airRM’s user centric design and state-of-the-art tools are a perfect fit for InterSky,” said Scott Schade, CEO of RMS, Inc. InterSky’s decision to choose airRM demonstrates the flexibility of the system and our ability to provide different sized airlines with the best revenue management solution in the market today.”
More information about InterSky may be found at www.intersky.biz.
About Revenue Management Systems, Inc. and airRM
RMS, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 1996 that specializes in the design, development and support of innovative revenue management software solutions. The combination of superior software and personalized customer service has prompted airlines such as Westjet (Canada), Ryanair (Ireland), AirAsia (Malaysia), and Jetstar (Australia) to choose RMS, Inc. as their revenue management partner. RMS, Inc. is headquartered in Seattle, Washington (USA).
airRM was developed by RMS, Inc. in cooperation with a number of the most successful new generation airlines in the world. The result is a revenue management system that is broad in feature and function yet focused on helping users take full advantage of available information in order to make better, more informed, more profitable decisions. In addition to the features and functions expected from a traditional system, airRM provides a new perspective in airline revenue management with groundbreaking tools not available in any other system on the market today.
More information about airRM and RMS, Inc. may be found at www.revenuemanagement.com.
- 24/05Airbus : Premiers tours de moteur pour le 2e A400M de l'Armée de l'Air
- 22/05 EBACE 2013 : Bombardier lance le Challenger 350
- 21/05 Airbus : Premier A320 sharklets assemblé en Chine
- 21/05SkyWest Airlines commande une centaine d’Embraer 175
- 21/05EBACE 2013 : Pilatus dévoile son premier jet privé, le PC-24
- 21/05 Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : "Enfer Normand" en mission
- 20/05 Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : A la découverte du Douglas DC-3
- 20/05 Le Boeing 737 au meeting de Cerny La Ferté Alais
- 19/05Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : un beau plateau ... sous la pluie
- 16/05 Boeing annonce le lancement du Boeing 737 Max 7
- 16/05 Airbus : 25 avions pour Kuwait Airways
- 14/05Airbus : L'A350 en couleurs
- 11/05 Mise à jour - Airbus : L'A350 sort de peinture
- 07/05 Premier A320 sharklets pour Air Astana
- 03/05Solar Impulse : mission "ACROSS AMERICA"
- 30/04Crash d'un Boeing 747 National Airlines (vidéo)
- 30/04 United commande 30 Embraer 175
- 29/04 Aigle Azur : la nouvelle livrée
- 29/04 Nepal Airlines commande des A320 Sharklets
- 28/04 Le Boeing 787 reprend du service
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012