Dépèche transmise le 8 mai 2012 par Business Wire
Parabel, Inc. and CECEP - Chongqing Industry Co., Ltd. Sign Master Framework Agreement
MELBOURNE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Parabel Inc. (OTCQB: PABL) and its operating company PA LLC, a global provider of micro-crop technology and solutions that produce new, economical sources of feed, food, and fuel, today announced that it has finalized a restated Master Framework Agreement with CECEP—Chongquing Industry Co., Ltd. (An absolute holding subsidiary of China Energy Conservation and Environment Protection Group) for the implementation of its technology in China as well as around the world, to include the eventual joint completion of ten 5,000-hectare commercial-scale units.
“Not only does this agreement simultaneously accelerate our commercialization process and deepen our relationship with CECEP, but it also envisions the construction of commercial-scale production units outside of mainland China. We look forward to working closely with CECEP to serve critical market needs in China and beyond.”
The agreement provides for the construction and operation of a micro-crop scientific research program in Hainan Province, China. After the success of the research program, build-out of ten commercial-scale units of approximately 5,000 hectares will be implemented step by step at locations to be determined around the world.
The agreement is a consequence of long-term planning and close collaboration between Parabel and CECEP, while restructuring and superseding previous agreements. Construction of the bioreactor for the initial phase is complete. Next steps include inoculation, testing and certification.
This collaboration leverages Parabel’s proprietary technology and CECEP’s ability to execute commercial-scale projects with significant environmental value. The company’s solution is based on year-round production operations, without the need for government subsidies.
“We very much value the cooperation with Parabel. Thanks to our joint effort, our cooperation has achieved a very good start. We are both very confident in developing the Parabel technology in mainland China as well as the global market in order to contribute to environmental protection and profit to the shareholders,” said Chairman of the Board for CECEP, Mr. Yu Heping.
Parabel’s product platform will enhance global food and energy security, and directly address deficiencies in critical feed, food and fuel industries. The company’s protein product could qualify as the first major new plant protein source for humans since soy entered the human diet in the 1950s, while third-party tests have confirmed the value of Parabel’s animal feed applications in aquaculture, poultry, swine, and dairy cattle diets. Parabel’s Biocrude is planned as a local feedstock for renewable “drop-in” fuels.
“This is an exciting and unique opportunity,” said Anthony Tiarks, CEO of Parabel. “Not only does this agreement simultaneously accelerate our commercialization process and deepen our relationship with CECEP, but it also envisions the construction of commercial-scale production units outside of mainland China. We look forward to working closely with CECEP to serve critical market needs in China and beyond.”
About Parabel, Inc.
Parabel Inc. (OTCQB:PABL), based in Melbourne, Florida, provides renewable technology and solutions to meet the significant and growing demand for feed, food, and fuel in global markets. The company’s solution is designed to deliver strong economic returns to customer licensees as a consequence of continuous, year-round production operations. Parabel also intends to provide social and environmental benefits, through job creation, community investment, food security promotion, and sustainable production that absorbs atmospheric carbon dioxide without polluting soil or water. For more information about Parabel, please visit our website at http://www.parabel.com.
China Energy Conservation Environmental Protection Group Company is the only state-owned enterprise which is fully sponsored and owned by the central government and engaged mainly in energy conservation and environmental protection. It is the largest scientific and service industrial group in this field in China, with 25 second level subsidiaries, 230 third level subsidiaries and two listed companies, located in more than 20 provinces and abroad in over 30 countries and regions with more than 30,000 employees. CECEP has always focused on the fields of energy saving and environmental protection and is committed to energy conservation and comprehensive utilization of resources and the health of life. CECEP is also committed to clean technology and new energy to create a "complete industrial chain" for energy saving and environmental protection, to provide integrated technology and high-end services for customers in China and international markets. CECEP has the capability of covering the complete industrial chain from planning, design, consulting, construction, equipment manufacturing, investment to operation; to build a support system with a technology platform, financial platform, and industry platform to be the driving force of the enterprises under the Chinese central government in the field of energy saving and environmental protection. CECEP exports products and technologies to more than 60 countries and regions around the world. It has completed hundreds of large and medium-sized projects and is the strategic partner of well-known enterprises of the United States, Japan, Germany, UK, France and other countries. For more information about CECEP, please visit our website at http://www.cecep.cn/g467.aspx.
- 01:36 EBACE 2013 : Bombardier lance le Challenger 350
- 21/05 Airbus : Premier A320 sharklets assemblé en Chine
- 21/05SkyWest Airlines commande une centaine d’Embraer 175
- 21/05EBACE 2013 : Pilatus dévoile son premier jet privé, le PC-24
- 21/05 Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : "Enfer Normand" en mission
- 20/05 Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : A la découverte du Douglas DC-3
- 20/05 Le Boeing 737 au meeting de Cerny La Ferté Alais
- 19/05Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : un beau plateau ... sous la pluie
- 16/05 Boeing annonce le lancement du Boeing 737 Max 7
- 16/05 Airbus : 25 avions pour Kuwait Airways
- 14/05Airbus : L'A350 en couleurs
- 11/05 Mise à jour - Airbus : L'A350 sort de peinture
- 07/05 Premier A320 sharklets pour Air Astana
- 03/05Solar Impulse : mission "ACROSS AMERICA"
- 30/04Crash d'un Boeing 747 National Airlines (vidéo)
- 30/04 United commande 30 Embraer 175
- 29/04 Aigle Azur : la nouvelle livrée
- 29/04 Nepal Airlines commande des A320 Sharklets
- 28/04 Le Boeing 787 reprend du service
- 28/04 Lan et Tam reçoivent leurs premiers Airbus A320 sharklets
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012