Dépèche transmise le 1 mai 2012 par Business Wire
PlaneClear Reports Outstanding 1st Quarter 2012 Performance
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PlaneClear, the dynamic private aviation company that is changing the industry, announced extremely strong performance in all facets of its business for the first quarter of 2012; including revenue, international and domestic flight activity and new client growth. The company is poised to drive continued growth with the introduction of the PlaneClear Debit Card, an innovative program catering to private jet travelers. The announcement was made by James Chitty, President of New York City-based PlaneClear.
“RA Travel focuses on meeting the unique lifestyle demands of our high-profile clientele and we seek out partners such as PlaneClear that share the same dedication, professionalism and expertise in regard to high-quality travel”
“PlaneClear’s accelerated growth is a clear indicator that there is both a need and a demand for client-centric private aviation solutions that are delivered with integrity and dependability,” said Mr. Chitty. “The introduction of the PlaneClear Debit Card allows us to continue to offer our business and leisure clients access to the most cost-beneficial options, coupled with an unprecedented level of transparency to make informed decisions with no surprises. I have no doubts that we will be able to continue to build upon our successes.”
With its strong first quarter results, PlaneClear has continued to build upon the substantial growth it has experienced since launching in 2008. From January 1st through March 31st, 2012, PlaneClear’s revenues increased by more than 20% over the same period the preceding year. Additionally, PlaneClear reported a 40% increase in flight activity from the first quarter of 2011 to the first quarter of 2012. Most significantly, the private jet company saw a 200% increase in international flights amongst US-based clients over the same period. PlaneClear’s growth and increased flight activity during the first quarter of 2012 is largely attributable to the company’s 55% increase in new clients.
“RA Travel focuses on meeting the unique lifestyle demands of our high-profile clientele and we seek out partners such as PlaneClear that share the same dedication, professionalism and expertise in regard to high-quality travel,” said Dominick Aiello Jr., President of RA Travel, a leading high-end New York-based travel management company catering to corporate executives, celebrities, families and individuals for more than 30 years. “Allowing for accurate and informed decision making, PlaneClear provides our customers with first class service without compromising productivity, safety or comfort.”
The PlaneClear Debit Card, which requires a minimum deposit of $100,000, unlocks impeccable personalized service without sacrificing the ability to fly worldwide at the best available price. Providing the perfect combination of simplicity, flexibility and unmatched value, the PlaneClear Debit Card has no restrictions on aircraft size or type, ensuring that card members always fly on the most efficient aircraft. PlaneClear Debit Card members benefit from a groundbreaking pricing model that allows the ability to switch pricing structure by providing the option to pay one flat fee above the wholesale cost of each trip or to pay to a fixed hourly rate. In addition, funds deposited to the PlaneClear Debit Card never expire and are fully refundable. With guaranteed availability, no blackout dates or restricted service areas, PlaneClear Debit Card members have the freedom to fly anywhere in the world with ease and peace of mind.
In order to ensure that PlaneClear’s clients continue to receive up-to-date information on the company’s service offerings, the PlaneClear website - www.flyplaneclear.com - is relaunching today, May 1, 2012. The website features an enhanced user interface.
PlaneClear was created in 2008 to bridge the gap in available information between the private aviation client and the operators who exercise control of their charter services. Experienced corporate teams put together the best solutions and custom programs with a focus on efficiency, comfort and, above all else, safety, ensuring a surprise–free experience throughout the booking process. PlaneClear provides research and evaluation of each and every operator, aircraft, pilot and crew through its strategic partnership with Wyvern Aviation Safety Intelligence. In addition, each client’s custom criteria is catalogued in order to ensure operators, aircraft and crews meet their specific requirements. Prior to each flight, PlaneClear confirms the qualifications of each crewmember (type, ratings, medical, and training) and provides clients with a PASS report, ensuring that their standards are met for the trip.
Founded in 2008 by entrepreneurs James Chitty and Nicholas Bozzo, PlaneClear brings unprecedented transparency to the private aviation charter industry. The company was created to bridge the gap in available information between the private aviation client and the operators who exercise control of their charter services. PlaneClear provides impartial, personalized and totally transparent private aviation solutions delivered with integrity and dependability. The result is personally-tailored, cost-beneficial options as unique as the individual needs of our clients.
- 22/05 EBACE 2013 : Bombardier lance le Challenger 350
- 21/05 Airbus : Premier A320 sharklets assemblé en Chine
- 21/05SkyWest Airlines commande une centaine d’Embraer 175
- 21/05EBACE 2013 : Pilatus dévoile son premier jet privé, le PC-24
- 21/05 Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : "Enfer Normand" en mission
- 20/05 Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : A la découverte du Douglas DC-3
- 20/05 Le Boeing 737 au meeting de Cerny La Ferté Alais
- 19/05Meeting de Cerny - La Ferté Alais : un beau plateau ... sous la pluie
- 16/05 Boeing annonce le lancement du Boeing 737 Max 7
- 16/05 Airbus : 25 avions pour Kuwait Airways
- 14/05Airbus : L'A350 en couleurs
- 11/05 Mise à jour - Airbus : L'A350 sort de peinture
- 07/05 Premier A320 sharklets pour Air Astana
- 03/05Solar Impulse : mission "ACROSS AMERICA"
- 30/04Crash d'un Boeing 747 National Airlines (vidéo)
- 30/04 United commande 30 Embraer 175
- 29/04 Aigle Azur : la nouvelle livrée
- 29/04 Nepal Airlines commande des A320 Sharklets
- 28/04 Le Boeing 787 reprend du service
- 28/04 Lan et Tam reçoivent leurs premiers Airbus A320 sharklets
- 09/05Cathay Pacific and Klout Announce Exclusive Partnership and Invite Online Influencers to Visit Airline’s Lounge at SFO
- 09/05American Science and Engineering, Inc. Receives U.S. Government Order for Four ZBV Military Trailers for Counterterrorism Missions
- 09/05ILFC Completes 65 Lease Transactions in First Quarter
- 09/05Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.5 Million SATCOM Equipment Contract to Support Mobile Backhaul & Trunking
- 09/05Carlisle Companies to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference May 10
- 09/05Unitech Composites Expands Capabilities with Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Solutions
- 09/05U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Janet Kavinoky Opens Tenth Annual Transplace Shipper Symposium
- 09/05Reval 12.0 Powers Information and Analytics Across Cash and Risk to Improve Decision-Making and Control for Companies
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Announces Second Quarter Dividend
- 09/05Kaydon Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
- 09/05Sypris Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
- 09/05Ducommun Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- 09/05Hardinge Inc. Reports Increase in Net Income to $2.4 Million in First Quarter 2012
- 08/05AeroVironment Prepares for Continued Growth, Creates Chief Operating Officer Position and Promotes Tom Herring to Role
- 08/05American Airlines Pilots and Fellow Employees to Hold “No Confidence” Rallies
- 08/05Avolon acquires two A321 aircraft for delivery to US Airways
- 08/05Apriso Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
- 08/05TBI Selected By City of Atlanta to Continue Management of International Concourse E and Expands Role to Include New Maynard Holbrook Jackson Jr. International Terminal
- 08/05Lowest Level of Flight Delays Since Records Began
- 08/05Economic Growth to Continue Throughout 2012